Registering My Account
- Who is eligible to use this online service?
- Will I be able to pay other services online?
- How do I register my account online?
- Can I register more than one account online?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Why do I receive the message: "The selected account does not correspond to your last name"?
Logging into My Account
- What if I forget my user name or password; how do I reset it?
- What do I do if I'm having trouble accessing my account(s)?
- My account is locked, what should I do?
- Why did the system automatically log me out?
Accessing Customer/Billing Information
- Who should I contact to answer additional questions about my COC account?
- When will my monthly statement be available online?
- Can I update my billing/mailing address online?
- How do I request activation or transfer of services for my account online?
- How do I request termination of services for my account online?
Using the Electronic Billing (E-Bill) Function
- Can I retrieve/view my monthly bill online?
- How do I sign-up for electronic billing?
- When will my monthly electronic statement be available online?
- Will I receive an email notification when my electronic bill is ready?
- Will I receive a printed bill in the mail if I am signed up for electronic billing?
- Can I choose to receive paper bills in the mail if I am an E-bill customer?
- I can not see my electronic bill online; what should I do?
Making Online Payments
- What type of payment methods may I use to pay my bill online?
- How do I make a debit/credit card or E-Check payment online?
- Where can I find my bank routing number and/or account number?
- What do I do if I'm having trouble paying my bill online after I click the submit button on the one-time payment screen?
- Will I receive a receipt after making my online payment?
- Can I set up automatic bill payment for my account?
- Can I set up recurring credit card payments for my account?
- Is there a fee for returned E-Check payment that has been made online?
- What if I need to stop a credit card or E-Check payment that has been made online?
- I am being sent to sc.gov to pay my bill online;should this be happening?
- When will my payment be charged to my credit card?
- Why does a charge from sc.gov appear on my credit card and/or banking statement?
- What are my other payment options?
- What precautions does the City of Columbia have in place to protect customer information online?
- What can I do to further protect my information in the online system?
- Why did I receive the message: "Your computer must allow pop-ups"?
- What is a "Cookie"?